CASology 161 - PLAID

Hi there and welcome to addINKtive designs.

Today I'm sharing a card that I demoed for a small group of grade 9/10 students. Every Wednesday I take a 'study' group; it consists of a handful of students that have chosen not to do Automotive or Sport's Leaders as one of their electives. I try and mix it up each week and do a variety of activities.  Their English teacher had asked if I could get them to make some Thank You Cards for guest speakers and other visitors etc. He didn't have to 'twist my arm' to get me to bring my favourite hobby into the classroom.

The brief was to keep the cards fairly clean and simple, (CAS) and I provided a limited amount of stamps, punches and ink and a large supply of washi tape (I had a bit of a thing about washi back in 2012 and have quite a collection hoard).

Here's one card that I 'demoed ' -
 
I had the latest CASology Challenge in mind when I chose to use this PLAID fabric washi that was in my stash.

http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/week-161-plaid.html


 Here's the finished collection made by some of the students -
An A+ for Molly, Elizabeth, Anna and Georgie!


Thanks for stopping by,

Yay! an honorable mention!  Thanks, Melissa and co. -

http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/week-161-weekly-winners.html

Comments

Joyce said…
I wish Ihad a teacher like you when Iwas in school. Your students' cards are fantastic.
And, I love your collage that you anchored with that plaid washi tape. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
Tracey McNeely said…
Love the plaid ribbon and what a fabulous collection of cards! Thank for you sharing with us this week at CASology!
SewPaperPaint said…
What a pile of goodness! Each and everyone is amazing!
Melissa said…
A perfect plaid CAS card! :) Love the monochromatic color scheme and all that white space!!!

Your students are so lucky to have you for an instructor! Wow! :)

Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!