Floral Wings Butterfly Flip Card and a Video Tutorial on How to Stamp a Mottled Brick Wall Background

Hi there.  Welcome to addINKtive designs.  Today I made the most of the last day of my holiday break; I spent some time making a card and a short technique video to share with you.  I love it when a good plan all works out and you can tick a few things off your 'to do' list, however, it may be midnight before I head off to bed :)


Floral Wings Butterfly Flip Card

   
I needed to make a Sympathy Card, wanted to try out a new card fold, ink up a new stamp set, try out a fun technique, improve my editing skills in iMovie and use some challenges for inspiration.  Phew!  It was a long list.  


The Challenges

 
1. Sketch courtesy of Just Add Ink.

    
2. The Colour Combo - TCT July Linky Party    3. The Theme - Highlight Your Favourite New Product at TGIF Challenges.

   
The Tutorial - Linda Bauwin - Flip Butterfly Card


My Tutorial - How to Stamp a Mottled Brick Wall Background




Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Christine Blain said…

This is very pretty, Bron. Glad you could join us at Just Add Ink this week. :)
KimB said…
What a unique take on the sketch Bron! Love how your butterfly sits on your mottled wall and then flips over. You definitely packed a lot in to your last day of holidays! xxx
Gosh what a great way to use the sketch and love the tute video too!!!!
Lovely to see your entry Bron :)

Trish
JAI Design Team
Anonymous said…
Stunning Bron, Love that background brick - looks like a great technique. Chantell x x
Tina said…
Fabulous card! I love the look of the butterfly with the brick wall - it's a great combo. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.