Stamping in the Background for SUO 98

Hi everyone.  Are you ready for another awesome challenge at SUO?

It's all about 'Stamping in the Background'.  I've actually used two background stamps - Woodgrain and Dictionary but you can use any SU stamps to make up your background, or where you would normally add DSP.  Check out the challenge site if you need more clarification on the theme for this week.


As you can see from my card and the snazzy new project recipe below, I have used a combination of digital punches (cut out with my Silhouette Cameo) and traditional dies and stamps. I had originally planned to use this card as my swap for South Pacific's Inspire, Create, Share Event but I ran out of time to devote to mass producing the design.  In reflection, that was probably a blessing :)


I hope I have inspired you to play along over the next fortnight and share your 'Stamping in the Background' projects with us.  Don't be 'shy' about leaving a comment as it is great to get some feedback.

This week we welcome a new Design Team Member to SUO, Stacey Ailes.

 

Design Team Blogs -

Stacey Ailes

Thanks for stopping by,

Check out the cool new way of writing up my Stampin' Up! ® Project Recipe.  Thanks, Justin :)
(Just remember to add ALL the products before copying the code!)
Ooops! ... and Whisper White and So Saffron Card Stock. Phew! what a list.



 

Comments

Wow - this is beautiful Bron! Love the layering and all the fabulous details I keep finding the longer I look!