My Favourites for 2013

Here's a selection of my favourite projects for 2013.  

This was the year that MDS (My Digital Studio) was introduced to Australia and for me it was all about learning how to combine SU digital stamps and punches with my Silhouette Cameo (electronic cutter) - a match made in Heaven, particularly when you're stretched for time! So, it isn't any surprise that 8 out of the 12 projects featured in this blog post have been influenced by this little obsession of mine.

I hope you enjoy this little trip down memory lane.  I'd love to know which project is your favourite.

January

February

March




April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Just Add Ink have a link up this week (until the 8th January 10pm AEST) to share your favourite project for 2013.  If I had to choose, I think I'd go with the card I made in July for my friend's 50th Birthday.  It's a combination of MDS (digital punches) e-cutting, stamping and watercolouring.


Thanks for stopping by,
Happy New Year!


Comments

Ohhhh Bron you've made it SUPER hard, there are sooo many to like!! I would have to say that my top fav is the owl card you made at camp, followed closely by Jan and then very close to that the camera cards!! They are all great though! WOW what a year of crafting!! Excited to be bringing more of it in 2014!! Hope your holiday's are wonderful!
Smiles and hugs SHarnee :)
Nikki Spencer said…
Talk about making it difficult..:0) You amaze me with your MDS/Silhouette creations Bron..They are all fabulous if you ask me!
Love those camera cards and the huge "B" is so pretty! Thank you for sharing at JAI
KimB said…
I loved looking through your review Bron! They're all gorgeous and I love how you explored using MDS with your silhouette! xxx
Gosh you have made some amazing creations over 2013 but if I had to pick one I'd choose January!

Thanks for sharing your 2013 review with us.

Trish
JAI Design Team
Paula Dobson said…
You are so very clever with your combination of MDS and Cameo. I have the MDS part!! I have to admit that your Nov and Dec easels would have to be my personal favourites! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work with us ♥