Owl Swaps

I had a few catch up swaps to make and I thought I would wait until my pre-order arrived so I could use some new DSP!

Here's a few owl cards made from the new 'Gingham Garden' Designer Series Paper (available early July).

They are made from the Two-Step Owl Punch, Digital Download and cut out with my Silhouette Cameo (e- Cutter).





I love the 'country' look of this gorgeous, new DSP and I added the edge of a Tea Lace Doily to each owl to make a little apron.


If you would like to learn how to make these, I have a tutorial available for purchase.  For $4 you get a four page pdf document which will be emailed to you.  It has easy to follow, step by step, clear instructions with accompanying photos  (I used my Silhouette Studio, Designer Edition).

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Comments

More fun owls! Love the gorgeous new DSP! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Hgs xxx