MDS, e-Cut, Butterfly Easel Card Tutorial

Hi, welcome to addINKtive designs. I have discovered over my holiday break (Kinder/Prep teacher IRL) how to combine Stampin' Up! ® Digital Punches, MDS (My Digital Studio) and my e-Cutter (Silhouette Cameo) to make fun shaped cards.  Today, I launched a new tutorial which explains how you can make a larger version of my popular Butterfly Easel Card.  In fact, you can make pretty much any size you like.




Here is what SU say about their ...
Beautiful Butterfly Shapes - Digital Download
124412
Price: $1.50
This download was added on 2/15/2011 Let these classic butterflies take your projects to new heights with these two punch images. Like all My Digital Studio punches, this is a vector file, which allows it to be scaled up or down without losing image resolution. Download also includes a 6-1/2" x 8-1/2" journal front and back cover. Artwork from the Beautiful Butterfly Bigz Die.

I was so excited to discover that SU had svg files and that meant that I could give my Silhouette Cameo (electronic cutting machine) a real work out this holiday break.

My 5 page, step-by-step tutorial with heaps of photos and diagrams, explains very simply how you can discover this 'match made in Heaven' for yourself.


Why don't you visit my on-line store and check out MDS and all the wonderful specials that are currently available?





Happy digital designing or stamping :)

Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

Lynne Armstrong said…
This is really beautiful Bron....love the gorgeous colour! Well done on the tutorial...and the watermarking. Who's the digi guru now lol xx