SU Coffee Cup Card Tutorial for Sale-a-bration


This post is just to let you know about my new 'mini' tutorial and template that I have for sale.  I recently posted a coffee cup card that I had made from a cutting file so I wasn't able to share that one with you.  I received quite a few emails about it so I thought I would try and make my very first computer generated template from scratch.  

Thankfully my friend, Lynne, stepped in to save the day. With her computer knowledge and expertise we were able to use 'Make the Cut' to produce an original file we were happy with. Lynne made an MTC cutting file which she will share on the MTC forum but I am selling the pdf file and my tutorial, here on my blog, as not everybody has access to a whizz bang cutting machine.


I have used the upcoming Sale-a-bration DSP (Sycamore Street), matching ribbon and the coffee stamp out of the stamp set called, Patterned Occasions to decorate my card.

The pdf tutorial is one and a half pages in length and the template can be printed out on a single piece of A4 card stock.  The card fits nicely inside a C6 envelope (standard card size). 

If purchasing the tutorial, I am quite happy for you to distribute copies to your customers at Stamp Classes or Workshops.

Happy Sale-a-bration preparation time!
PS:  You can check out Lynne's finished Coffee Cup Card, HERE.

Comments

Lynne Armstrong said…
WOW Bron, that was fast :) Love how you've put this together...those papers are very yummy! It was my pleasure helping yesterday, learned a few new things myself lol Suppose I'd better get going and make one from the cut file now!
Hugs xx
PS LOVE your new header :)