Hearts a Flutter for FMS # 68

Having a new box of pre-order goodies land on my door step was very exciting.  Having my mum stay for a few days was lots of fun too but it meant that I had to forget about the big brown box that was sitting in my craft room for a few days.  Mum and I enjoyed a bit of shopping and went to the cinema to see Les Misearbles.  We had a lovely, restful time.  She left today so I couldn't stop myself from wandering into my craft room to play with some stamps, dies and accessories from the new Seasonal Catalogue, which will be released in Australia on February 1st.

I used the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to get my mojo flowing again.

 
FMS # 68

I love the simplicity and versatility of this sketch.





Project Recipe:
* Seasonal Catalogue
Stamp Sets:  *Hearts a Flutter, Layered Labels, Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Real Red, Basic Black
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots EF, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Small Heart Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, *Hearts a Flutter Framelits Die, *Vanilla Flower Trim

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Jen Brum said…
This is one fabulous card Bronwyn! I love your take on the sketch! The hearts are fabulous! Love the flowers! I am really regretting now ordering them! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Susan Joyce said…
Love you card Bron, simply gorgeous! Can't wait for my brown box to arrive, but it's still 10 days away at least.
Christine Blain said…
Oh-so-lovely. I am kicking myself for not putting in my pre-order sooner, now! Beautiful card, Bron.
Linda Callahan said…
Oh those hearts and flowers! Gorgeous!