Cards of Pinterest

Did any one else spend countless hours pouring through your mother's magazines, Woman's Weekly, New Idea etc and cutting out all the really cool pics and gluing them into a scrap book?  That was a favourite past time of mine way back in the 60's and 70's.  Fast forward forty years and things haven't really changed that much.  I'm still collecting pics for inspiration but it's a lot less messy without the scissors and glue thanks to the wonderful world wide web and a great site called Pinterest.

I often get inspiration from other card makers, but rarely CASE.  However, the following cards are pretty much a copy of someone else's designs which I had 'pinned' on my Pinterest Boards.  There's some slight variations but why mess with perfection?

Click on the links below to take you to the original cards.







Thanks for stopping by.  Happy pinning!


Comments

Unknown said…
These all look terrific Bronwyn, I love the CAS style (though am no good myself at doing them lol) As for pinterest it is my new addiction, I really couldn't determine how many hours a week I am on it, may need an intervention soon lol.
Hello Bronwyn! Thanks for CASEing my owl card! It's always lovely to see that one inspires someone else. We have much in common as I am a home school educator and former Stampin' Up! demo as well.

I too used to make scrapbooks for inspiration and still do although I am also a Pinterest fanatic as well. I will enjoy having a look at your other creations. Thanks for the linking too! Make it a great day!