Just Add Blue and Bling

There's an awesome challenge at Just Add Ink this week to Just Add Blue and Bling!  

I'm a bit snowed under at the moment with various commitments and wasn't able to put in a DT project for JAI #130.  However, it occurred to me while I was making this little Haute Tote, that it fitted the criteria for this week's challenge, so I am playing along for fun and to promote one of my favourite challenge sites.


Hope you can join in too.  Challenge ends 10pm on Wednesday (AEST time).


Comments

Patrice said…
I love this bag and you've created a beautiful one in the blues. Love the little embossed purse!
H2 :) said…
This is absolutely gorgeous Bron! Love, love, love the colour & sweet matching purse. I'm drooling over the butterfly, lol - can't wait to get hold of one of those punches! :)
Esther Asbury said…
Whoa! What a lovely creation!
Anonymous said…
Hello,
woooooooooooooooow, great, beautiful,
I love it.
Sorry, I'm German. :-)
Liebe Grüße Gaby
Gorgeous Bron! Love this bag - I brought the template but have never made it up - you've inspired me now to try and find it!
Mae's Cachet said…
As always a beautiful project Bron, must make some of these cute little bags myself before my market season starts again. I hope this settle down for you soon. ♥
I so wanted to play along this week (& every week) ... But life is just buzzing by at the moment! I can't seem to catch up! This project is so sweet! Love the choices you made! Perfect! Hugs xxx
KimB said…
How cute is this Bron!! Every detail is perfect (and there are lots!!) Helen is not the only one drooling over the butterfly - lol!
xxx
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous bag Bron! love the little butterfly detail too.
Elaine said…
BEAUTIFUL. I love the purse too, so dainty and girly.
Read you're no longer on the Lollipop Ladies DT, I will miss your creations, but all the best and hope you get some chill time :).