Dynamic Duos # 14 - Bold and Sassy

DD # 14 - Lil Monster Valentine

It's a Bold and Sassy colour combo this week at Dynamic Duos.  I must admit that orange and green are on 'my list of least favourite colours' but I was surprised at how awesome the combo turned out to be and just how much I enjoyed making this card.

This Week's Colour Duo



It must have something to do with that little monster image.  Isn't he adorable?  This is the first time I have inked up my Lil Monster Valentine.  In my opinion he gets an Olympic Gold Medal for 'cuteness'.

I decided to do a bit of water colouring with my SU Markers and Aqua Painters.  I found it was a relaxing way to pass the time while babysitting for friends a couple of weeks ago.

Matching SU DSP, embossed white card stock, tag, sentiment and faux stitching were added using the latest Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for inspiration.


Last, but by no means least, I am entering my card in the 'Flower Frenzy' August challenge at Stamp, Embellish, Create.


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out all the other Dynamos for some Bold and Sassy projects to get you inspired -


Happy crafting!

Comments

That is such a cute card Bronwyn. You've done wonders with a scary colour combo I think! Great take on the sketch too. Really adorable!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Bronwyn, I just let out the loudest "Awww!" after seeing this little guy up close. It's 4:30 am here and I think I woke my hubby up, too. Haha! (He thought I was in pain from my foot surgery...oops!) On a scale of 1-10, this ranks as a 11 for cuteness! So bright and cheery, in every way. Have a great weekend! :)
H2 :) said…
He is incredibly cute Bron & beautifully coloured! Love the polkadot card you have created for him too. You've rocked these colours! :)
What a fun colour combo, Bronwyn! Absolutely fantastic! Love your fun image! Perfect! Hugs xxx
Sonny said…
I love your monster!;)))
Very funny card.
Greetings from germany!
Sonny
Lauren T said…
Love that monster stamp, he's fantastic!
Susan Joyce said…
I love your awesome monster Bronwyn. Your card is too cute.
Anni said…
The monster is so cute and I love your coloring - brilliant!
Anni
paige said…
So adorable! Love how you tucked the corner of the layer into the tag. Sweet image and sentiment!
Carol L said…
Great job with this color duo! I especially love the little slit in the tag which really draws the eye in! Nice!
So cute, fun image. Thanks for the sweet luv. Hugs
Tracey McNeely said…
What a cute little monster Bronwyn.
Bonnie said…
Super adorable!! I love how bright this ended up!
Melissa said…
This little one-toothed monster makes me smile! :) He's so sweet! Love the polka dots and the stitching around the edges! Fabulous coloring too!!!
Aileen said…
Cute card. Love the tag clipped at the corner and super colouring of your monster. x
Patrice said…
He is totally adorable! Love this card Bron.