Spice Cake Icecream Cone Card

Ever since my friend, Grace, made a cute icecream cone card from the Petal Cone Die, I've been meaning to make one for myself. I've been playing around with some new DSP called Spice Cake (December SU release) and came up with this idea to make a paisley inspired version.


The 'scoops' were made using the 2 1/2" circle and 2 3/8" scallop circle punches.


River Rock card stock was used for the cone and a Cuttlebug Paisley Embossing Folder. The cherry is from Button Buddies and embossed with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder for some extra shine.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've had a great weekend.

Comments

Diane Barnes said…
Hi Bronwyn
What a cool way to use the die (no pun intended!). I can see quite a few of these for kids birthdays & gelato lovers. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Off to check out all of what I've been missing. Di :0)
Christine Blain said…
Very cute, Bron! The Cuttlebug folder is a perfect complement to these papers - good thinking!
Jo said…
Bron, this is fantastic. You're so clever. I love how you have made the scoops - great idea. I was thinking I would need to buy that cupcake punch :)
Anonymous said…
fantastic use of the petal cone and spice cake Bron!
Ruthy said…
Hi Broni, I made sure I've become a follow- thought I was already dah... anyways cause you do awesome work and I'd like to keep in touch. I have that lovely paisley emboss folder - might have to blow the dust off it LOL! - Ruthy x
Unknown said…
Love it, great for summer.