The Play Date Cafe #98

The colour palette for The Play Date Cafe got me inspired to ink up my new Gorjuss Stamp and do some 'colouring in'. I'm still only on my 'L' Plates but it was fun to have a go.


Winter Cupcake


I chose to use the Stampin' Up! Colours of Island Indigo, River Rock/Champagne Shimmer and Not Quite Navy to try and match the beautiful colours inspired by the photo collage below -

Colour Inspiration


Project Recipe for Winter Cupcake -
Stamp: Winter Friend (Gorjuss Stamps)
Ink: Champagne Shimmer Paint, River Rock SU Marker and a selection of Copic Markers
Accessories: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies, Sponge Dauber, White Gel Pen, Neutrals DSP
Non-SU: Swirls EF, Cupcake Die (PTI)


Don't you hate it when you spend ages trying to decide which photo to post? I couldn't ... (LOL) ... so here's another with a different back drop!


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend,

Comments

Danielle Daws said…
This is beautiful Bron! Love it!
Nikki Spencer said…
She is GORJUSS..Bron, lovely colouring, l think your up to "P"s now.
Debi said…
I love this image- this is one of my fav Gorjuss images and you've done a fab job with it Bron x Debi x
Christine Blain said…
Beautiful creation using that fabulous colour combination, Bron; I just love what you've done with it. You are kidding no-one with your claims of being a 'learner' at the colouring game!!
Jo said…
Gorjuss Bron. Love the stamp, the colouring and the cupcake die, which is on my humungous wish list :)
I think you could definitely claim "P" plates for this effort! Cute as a button! Hugs xxaxx PS I have a humungous wish list too!!!
Tania Gould said…
Both photo's are awesome - and I love the swirly background with this stamp! And "L" plates - pfft my *@#%!!!!
Lisa Elton said…
Very cute Bronwyn...love the bear!
Mynn xx said…
So cute! Love the idea of a cupcake!
Anonymous said…
I've just purchased this Gorjuss stamp and two others. Never owned any before but have always been an admirer of these quite beautiful characters.
Love how you've used the image on a cupcake backdrop and great choice of colours:-)
Jinny Newlin said…
Oh, my, goodness gracious, Bronwyn! This is AMAZING! Just darling, and LOVE it to pieces! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
Ruby said…
Awww this is just so sweet, and really creative too! Love how you've done the numbers on the cupcake wrapper, really fun! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!