Embossing Silk Fabric

I have finally found a use for all this very bright blue silk fabric that hubby bought back from Cambodia 3 and a half years ago (This was his interpretation of 'baby blue raw silk fabric'). Well ... it was a tad difficult to communicate over the phone exactly what I had in mind with the noise of the 'Russian' Market in the background.

Anyway, enough said on that topic. At Convention in Melbourne, Vanessa Webb demonstrated how to emboss fabric using the Big Shot Multi Purpose Adhesive Sheets. I was so excited about giving it a try but it has taken until now to get around to it (on holiday ;).


I have used Naturals Ivory Card Stock and stamped the beautiful flourish from the gorgeous stamp set, Creative Elements (sneak peek), in Pacific Point, sponged around the edges and finished it off with an Antique Brad (my favourite). The embossing was done with the Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

If you'd like to make your own Butterfly Easel Card, I have a tutorial HERE.

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Nikki Spencer said…
Baby blue...lol, bless him for trying though..:0)
I was so excited by Vanessas Wow, that l went home on the friday nt during Convention and made an envelope...before l forgot! very cool idea!