Pergamano

Pergamano Owl


I recently visited my SIL (Somerset, Tas.) and to my surprise and delight, discovered she was into card making. I hadn't seen 'Pergamano' before and spent some time checking out all her beautiful work.

All the embossing onto vellum is done free hand using templates and very fine embossing tools. Amazing! This little beauty took hours to make.

I don't think I have the time or patience for Pergamano but I certainly admire Helen's handiwork. I think I'll stick with my Big Shot, an embossing folder and some vellum!

Comments

Debi said…
a very pretty card- amazing effect x
Jan Smith said…
Gosh! What a stunning card! It gives the effect of very intricate blackwork stitch on the owl, yet all done with her little tools and a heap of patience. Your SIL must have a steady hand and good eyesight! Thanks for sharing this Brownwyn. And please congratulate your SIL on a beautiful card!