Just Add Colour with a Mini Photo Wallet

Photo Wallet and Butterfly Easel Card






Butterfly Easel Card

I designed a butterfly easel card for my latest project at UStamp with Dawn and Friends using the Punch Bunch Stamp Set.

For this challenge I popped the little butterfly from the Bliss Set, added some pearls and stamped the gorgeous flourish from the same SAB stamp set to form the background pattern for both die cut butterflies. I also sponged around the edges with River Rock Ink.

PS: Thanks again to Nancy Riley for choosing this card as one of her iPicks for this week!



Inside the Photo Wallet


This would make a Lovely Hostess Gift
(especially for a scrap-booking enthusiast)


Complete with Photo Mats


Instructions for the Photo Wallet can be found HERE.



My Tutorial for the Butterfly Easel Card can be found HERE.


Project Recipe for Photo Wallet and Butterfly Easel Card
Stamps: Bliss (SAB), Fresh Cuts
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, River Rock
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, River Rock (plain and textured), Whisper White
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Die Cut, Basic Pearls, RR and CC DSP from the Neutrals and Regals Pattern Stacks, Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you can make time for some crafting this weekend.

This is the last challenge that Amanda and Danielle will host for Just Add Ink before Delys and I take over the responsibility of hosting this fabulous challenge site! A lot of work has gone on behind the scenes over the last month to ensure a smooth transition. We won't say our goodbyes just yet but make sure you visit us again for next week's challenge where the whole DT will say their farewells!

My thoughts and prayers are with those that have been affected in some way by the devastating earthquakes that have rocked the South Island of New Zealand. Having spent a few days in the beautiful city of Christchurch, it is heart breaking to see the scenes of destruction and hear about the tragic loss of so many lives. I hope those that can, will join me in supporting Just Add Ink's appeal to send cards to those that have been affected by this tragedy.

Until next time,

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous projects Bron! Love that photo wallet and the butterfly easel card is a work of art!
HELLO LOVELY!!! WOW these projects are fabulous!!!! I love that butterfly easel and the colours are really great!!!! HOw wonderful how you've layered the coloured butterflies and the wallet is super!! I've made one of those before, sooo easy!!!
Gorgeous job Bron!
Hugs and SMiles SHarnee :)
Mae's Cachet said…
Great project idea...I can't wait to try my hand at a photo wallet, thanks for the inspiration!
Helen Williams said…
Beautiful Project Bron, thanks for the link to tutorial.
Danielle Daws said…
What a FABULOUS ensemble! Love the butterfly card!
Nikki Spencer said…
Another lovely project Bron, will definately be making this easel card too!
KimB said…
The photo wallet look fabulous Bron! and I just LOVE your butterfly easel card!!! Such a good idea I will be trying that myself soon :)
Kim
Beach Cat ! said…
Oh I love this. I am so happy I discovered your blog! Thanks for sharing!
AJ said…
You're just showing off now, Bron! ;) These are so stunning, I'm drooling. xx Amanda
Patrice said…
Um wow!!! Terrific set. So have to give this a go myself. You really are too clever :o)
Monika/Buzsy said…
So pretty and very creative! Especially love the butterfly easel card! Great colors. :o)
Patti said…
I love this project. What a great idea using the butterfly for the easel. First time visitor. I'll be sure to visit again.
What a fabulous project! and a very darling Blog. I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award. See my blog for details:

www.stampinwithlucia.com
pescbrico said…
Wow this is cool!! Very beautiful and clever
What a stunning project! Your UStamp friends must have loved this one! And ... that colour combo is sensational. I am only sorry that time has been my enemy the last few weeks. Hopefully with kids back at uni ... life will settle into a quieter routine once again! Gorgeous, Bronwyn! Hugs xxaxx
Judy May said…
What a fabulous project Bronwyn. The butterfly easel is so creative, will have to give that one a go.