Treat Yourself to 40+ Tutorials this Christmas and Start off the New Year with a Bang!


Is your hubby, partner, friend or relative looking for a last minute gift idea for you or have you been 'NICE' all year and want to give yourself a special Christmas treat?

How about joining in the fun at UStamp with Dawn and Friends Year End Blow Out Edition 2010? Click on the blinkie below to sign up for 40+ tutorials by Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all around the globe.

I'd love to have as many of my blog friends join in as I have the awesome privilege of being a Guest Designer this time around. It's the main reason why you haven't seen much happening on my blog lately, but I can assure you I have been as busy as a bee getting my tutorial ready and totally stretching myself with the 'techie' side of it all. It has been a steep learning curve but I'm so glad that I accepted the offer. You'll also see tutorials from two of my Just Add Ink Team mates - Paula and Danielle.

Here's what this edition is all about -
  • This event will showcase projects that will all use 12x12 DSP or Card Stock in its entirety!
  • It will feature Stamp Sets from the Occasions (US) Catalog (some of which we have in our Summer Mini in Australia), the upcoming Sale-a-bration Brochure (starts 25th January 2011), Hostess and Valentine's Day Sets from the current IB & C.
  • Dawn quotes, "12x12 paper is NOT just for layering and putting into a scrapbook ... there is so much more ... and we will show you 40+ projects that are going to deliver BIG on awesomeness!!"
  • You will be able to create entire Stamping Classes, Camps and Stamp Clubs showcasing what you have learnt. I'll be holding one over the Summer Break myself so be sure to watch out for that one!
  • There will be 40+ unique colour combos as well as 40+ co-ordinating cards with co-ordinating envelopes.
  • All tutorials will be available in pdf format to download and you can make the projects at your leisure or while the event is running. There will be an on-line gallery for you to upload your projects to share.
  • An open Chat Room and Designer Hosted chats with lots of prizes
  • A great blinkie for your web site
  • A new surprise for 2011 but you have to be in the event to find out what it is!
Need I say anymore? Go on treat yourself this Christmas! Click on the blinkie below!




I'd love to see there!

Comments

Wow! This sounds fantabulous! Might just have to sign up for this one!

Just popping by to share a special Christmas message with you ...
Andrea's Christmas Wish
Christmas Hugs xxaxx