Workshop Wow!





Here's a little sneak at the projects I'll be showing today at my Workshop Wow Presentation at the Tassie Stampin' Up! Regionals.

I've scheduled the post to come on at the time that I'm demonstrating the first little box (which also doubled as one of my SWAPS) so please think of me!! I'm a little nervous.

I'll come back and post the link to the box tutorial but I need to go and get ready to 'fly' off to the Grand Chancellor in Launnie!


I'm back and relieved that I can 'relax' a little today.

Here's the link to the Scallop Envelope Box Tutorial. Happy crafting.


PS: Thanks again to Kim who has picked this post for her Punch Inspiration section on her blog.

See you later,

Comments

Danielle Daws said…
Wow! These are fabulous! Hope it all went well! :-)
Steph said…
How cute are these! I hope it went really well today at regionals. Everyone would have loved these! Steph X
Mae Collins said…
Thanks for a great Workshop WOW Bronwyn, I really enjoyed your presentation and now I have another big shot die on my wishlist! Great to also meet another JAI Design Team member face to face.
KimB said…
They look fabulous Brownwyn! I'm sure you wowed the crowd! Enjoy a well earned rest :)

Kim
Patrice said…
Fabulous projects and I hear you did an absolutely awesome presentation! xox
Paula Dobson said…
Fabulous WOW's Bron! Thanks for the link on the tutorial too!
Tania Gould said…
YAY thanks for the link! I'm so going to have to get this die now *sigh*.
I loved your presentation yesterday - you always rock any type of public speaking!!! Good job! So good to have a day with you and Mae crafting!
Christine Blain said…
Bron, these are GORGEOUS!! Very deserving of a "wow" (or ten). Love them. Hope you enjoyed your day, despite the butterflies!
Dear Bron!!
Thanks so much for the amazing little box and now the template to make it! YAY!!! I too thought you did an OUTSTANDING job yesterday, it was sooo much fun!! NOw all we need to do is choose a FREE set!! YAY!YAY!!
Have a wonderful holiday lovely lady, catch up soon i hope!
Hugs SHarnee :0)
Kerri D said…
They are all cute Bronwen.
Hope all went well for the Regionals, I'm looking forward to ours in Brissy in 2 weeks.
Oh Bronwen ... you are a hunny! I am demo-ing the first bag as a mini M&T at our team launch on Wednesday ... and was wanting some samples for this die! You are a life saver! Hugs Andrea xxx
Susan Joyce said…
Fabulous projects Bronwyn. I especially love the little purse, I think it is delightful.
Paula Fuller said…
All the best with your presentation. Your projects are certainly divine...so I'm sure you'll do great!
Leonie said…
I am sure you rocked your presentation! I love your idea, so sweet!