Hostess Make 'n' Take - Fan Fold Flower

The Make 'n' Take


Last week I got to sit back, relax and be the Hostess at an SU Workshop. I asked Tania to be my demonstrator for the evening!

Here's the Make 'n' Take that we all did but I got carried away with the Baroque Motifs stamp that I forgot to leave a space for the sentiment! Any suggestions? .. a tag or a scallop oval perhaps?

There were a lot of techniques involved with making this card and I loved die cutting with the Big Shot, stamping, sponging, clear embossing, ruffling ribbon and making the gorgeous fan fold flower!

You can pop on over to Tania's blog to view some more pics.

Thanks, Tania, for a great evening! X

Comments

Tania Gould said…
You're more than welcome! I had a great night! I hope I didn't confuse people with my "many-techniques" card!!!!
Paula Dobson said…
What a gorgeous M&T! Mind if I steal the idea? As usual, simply gorgeous!
Leonie said…
That is so pretty!
LeAnne said…
This is lovely, Bronwyn. You could stamp your sentiment right over top of your swirls....something in Chocolate Chip or Espresso would stand out nicely. That empty space would fill up with any number of good sentiments!