A Trip Down Memory Lane # 6 - Bugs 'n' Butterflies

Pick A Petal and Sprinkles


Priceless and So Swirly


Priceless



I should be creating some new stuff (Well I have but that's for JAI and SWAPS for Convention, so I can't post those things just yet!), but my mum's also staying with me at the moment and she's still fast asleep in the spare room, which happens to be my stamp room!! I've spent my early morning browsing through sites and purchased some more templates! I love 3D stuff. Can't wait to find the time to make some of them! Anyway, these cards will have to do for now!

It's funny to look back at cards I made a long time ago. Thank goodness a person can improve with practice, although I still have days when nothing seems to go right and my mojo takes a holiday!

Until next time,
Bronwyn XX

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE the first one. Its soo cute. what a clever idea.