Christmas Circus


For my next workshop, Susan, (the lovely hostess) wanted me to demo ideas for using the 'Circle Circus' stamps. It is such a versatile set and I'll be featuring one or two more ideas in my next post. This example highlights the technique of heat embossing and shows that you can turn these lovely circles into cute Christmas decorations. It has a bit of an 'oriental' feel about it too!

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Baroque Motifs, Sprinkles
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Black
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Top Note Die, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads, Gold thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Well, I have spent a lot of time today fiddling around with my new 'watermarks' that I purchased from Karen Giron. I'm really pleased with the results. You'll see 4 different designs popping up on my photos from now on. I think I need to do an Adult Ed. Course on how to best use 'Photoshop' - 'Photoshop for Dummies' it should be called and I'd qualify! Time for bed!

Until next time ... Bron :)




Comments