French Flower


Click here to view the inspiration for this card and to visit Sharnee's blog. You'll also see that I have finally worked out how to link to other sites in the section, Places I Visit, in the right hand column. You'll find loads of inspiration from these very talented people. Oh.. and the catalogues are now linked to online sites as well, so you can easily view them if you don't have your own personal copy. I am slowly getting a 'handle' on the world of blogging. Thanks for your patience.


The Details:
Paper: Kraft and Choc Chip
Ink: Choc Chip and Sahara Sand
Stamp Set: En Francais
Accessories: Button Latte, Linen Thread
Techniques: Sponging, Spritzing, Scrunching

Comments

This card is absolutely AMAZING!!! I love the flower aren't they great to make! WOW Broyn this is stunning!!
Sorry I haven't been here, every time I loaded up your page it came up with the Aug 9th thing, that's how I saved it to my bookmarks!! Funny me!! Here I was thinking that you hadn't updated yet!!!
Love to you wonderful Lady
SMiles Sharnee :0)